Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Art Work from 2009

Learning more and more.


Halflinger--Watercolor--4.5"x3"--Strathmore Cold Press paper



Arab--Watercolor--5"x3.5"--Strathmore Cold Press paper

Border Terrier, "Tater"--Watercolor--4.5"x3"--Strathmore Cold Press paper
I gave this painting to my cousin, Lesley, who raises Border Terriers.


Chihuahua--Watercolor--4.5"x3"--Strathmore Cold Press paper
Saw this little dog at a dog show and couldn't resist the wall-eyed face.


Australian Shepard, "Hannah"--Watercolor--9.5"x7.5"--Arches Cold Press paper
I painted this pretty girl for my neighbors, who helped me bury my little pony, Red, last year.


Jack Russell Terrier, "Monty"--Watercolor--5"x3.5"--Strathmore Cold Press paper
Monty is owned by a women who lives in a town near here. Jack Russells have such great attitudes and energy.


The next 3 images are different views of the "Trojan Horse" I made in ceramics class last year. He was about 15.5"x13". My style of building ceramics horses takes weeks to finish, but the effects are great. This one was stolen from the ceramics studio at school. I guess it would be called an underhanded compliment.



No comments:

Post a Comment